What is Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
If you feel out of control with your debt and you need a California Bankruptcy Lawyer, Doan Law Firm is the place to go for help to regain power over your finances with a payment track that fits your budget.
Chapter 13 allows you to:
1. Consolidate debt into one low monthly payment!
2. Eliminate some or all interest!
3. Eliminate up to all unsecured debt and reduce your car payment!
4. Protect Assets, never any liquidation!
5. Protect co-signers!
6. Eliminate Junior Mortgages
7. Remain in control of all your assets.
8. Eliminate certain debts that can not be discharged in chapter 7(taxes, etc).
Chapter 13 immediately stops:
1. Foreclosures & Repossessions
2. Bank Levies
3. Wage Garnishments
6. Creditor Harassment
8. Utility Disconnections
9. Collections on Public Benefit Overpayments
10. Tax Collection, Tax Interest, and Tax Penalties
Did you know that by filing Chapter 13, you get to keep assets out of the picture, so there is no risk of losing your home, car, or personal belongings? Moreover, in many cases, all unsecured debt can be eliminated without any payments whatsoever since the Chapter 13 payments can be lowered to an amount that only pays for secured assets such as a vehicle. Even partial debt on vehicles can be eliminated without payment. Co-signers on your loans are protected, tax interest and penalties stop, and you can also remove junior mortgages on real estate.
Once Doan Law Firm is retained, creditors are prohibited form communicating with you any further and all communications must go through our law office. Then it is simply a matter of time before your case is filed and a federal restraining order is instituted prohibiting utility disconnections, foreclosures, evictions, repossessions, bank levies and wage garnishments.
Bankruptcy worksheets can usually be finished within an hour, and the initial free consultaiton only takes about 45 minutes! Or, if you are unable to make it into the office, we provide online BK preparation where you simply fill out forms online and one of our experienced Bankruptcy attorneys reviews your Bankruptcy Petition.
For further information from an experienced San Diego bankruptcy lawyer from Doan Law Firm, please CLICK HERE. Hablamos Espanol.