Bankruptcy Intake Form
How to Use Our Secure Fillable PDF Form
1. Before you begin, ensure that you have the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. The most current version can be downloaded for free from the Adobe® Web site. Click Here
2. Complete Our Fillable PDF
– Position your cursor in any field and begin typing. When you are finished, tab to the next field or reposition your cursor in another field.
– To check a box, position your cursor over the square and click.
– Be sure to print your form using the printer button on the Adobe Reader toolbar or in your browser.
– To clear the form, use your browser’s “refresh” button
– If the form opens in PDF/A Mode, click on the Refresh button on your browser to refresh the form.
3. Saving Fillable PDFs
The free Adobe Acrobat Reader allows you to view and print fillable PDF forms from the Web site. Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8 or higher allows you to save the completed PDF form on your computer for reference or to send as an attachment to an e-mail.
Saving the blank form:
Although you can save the blank form to your computer, we recommend that you use the forms directly from this web site. That way you are assured of having the latest version of the form.
To download the file directly to your computer or to a disk, right click on the link, then select “save link as” or “save target as” from the dropdown options. Make a note of the location on your drive and the name of the file being saved so you can locate it later.
If you have problems with Acrobat Reader, click on Adobe Reader Support Here.