Creditor Harassment Suits
Fortunately, Doan Law Firm can Protect and assist you in Stopping Illegal Creditor Harassment and Collection Abuses! If you are receiving collection calls or other communications from creditors, and feel like there is no way to stop the endless communications, Doan Law Firm can help!
Debt collectors may not harass or abuse you by:
- Making repeated and continuous phone calls
- Making annoying, harassing, and abusive phone calls
- Telling family, friends, neighbors, or co-workers about your debt or that they are trying to collect a debt
- Contacting you without disclosing their identity
- Contacting anyone except you, your attorney, or a credit bureau (with very limited exceptions)
- Threatening to have you arrested if you do not pay your debts
- Threatening any action they do not intend to take, such as lawsuit or wage garnishment
- Using profane or abusive language
- Using threats of violence or harm of person, property, or reputation
Debt collectors may NOT contact you:
- After they know you are presented by an attorney
- At any unusual time (before 8am or after 9pm) or place
- RFDCPA link Coming Soon
- FDCPA link Coming Soon
- TCPA link Coming Soon
- FCRA link Coming Soon
- EFTA link Coming Soon
The San Diego Bankruptcy Attorneys of the Doan Law Firm, California’s Largest Family of Attorneys, Specializing in Bankruptcy, and Non-Bankruptcy Alternatives.
At Doan Law our Bankruptcy Attorneys will answer all your Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy questions. Call us now to meet with one of our expert bankruptcy attorneys, at any of our San Diego Bankruptcy offices, call (760) 450-3333.
For more information from an experienced San Diego Bankruptcy Attorney from Doan Law Firm, please CLICK HERE. Hablamos Espanol.